Minecraft-vs-meme Minecraft-vs-meme

Well, it doesn't make sense, but I think it is worth of at least being on NG, so I'm rating 2 stars so it doesn't get BLAM'd.

Zombie Society #1 Zombie Society #1

Very good, the story nice and I really liked the idea of zombies having problems with a human breakout, but if I had one problem, it would be that the exposition is poorly delivered and it sometimes make the conversations fell awkward, I mean, who just states stuff of their every day life in the middle of a conversation? It would be like someone in real life going "Oh Bob, this electricity sure is great, it comes from the hydroelectric plant, the water makes the turbines work and it produces the electricity to make the TV work". But that's the only problem I can see with the writing, everything else is great, I'm anxious for the next chapter.

Muja responds:

Mmhh, I understand what you're saying and yet I don't really know what scene in particular you're referring to.
I'll try to be more careful in the future nonetheless.

Thank you for your review and your compliments! :D

An old child's memories An old child's memories

If I didn't know any better, I would say that you just didn't know how to animate Video-Game sprites, and then came up with the idea of making all children drawings, well that still doesn't excuse you for the shitty walking animations. But graphics are a thing, let's go to the gameplay. It's bad. Not shit, but bad, first of, the bullets are way to small and bright, you simply CAN'T see them on the white background, make them black or something. Second, the collision detection, if there are two enemies on the same spot, and you jump in one of them, you get killed. That's a horrible bug that literally makes some of the parts impossible to go through. And third, there is no momento to the jump, you just release the right or left button, and the guy just stops, this is kinda of a nitpick, but it would make the game a little better. Now, if it was just that, I would just rate the game one star and leave it with that, but there's one thing that made this game different: The two player mode. Not for actually playing with two people, but the helper made the game a lot better and even fixed some of the problems I had with the game. In my opinion, you should make it so we can play with the WASD, and make the whole game based around the helper, make so we can bounce on the helper and maybe he can even attack, keep the idea of controlling two things at the same time and improve it, I really think it would make your game a little more original than the hundreds of other games like that.

brainstorm18 responds:

I don't know why, this time I animated this game very bad. About the helper I maked that for 2 persons playing at the same time. But if yu liked the idea, may I'll put that in some games.

Hover 2030 Hover 2030

Pretty good little platformer, controls were nice and the tutorial (besides obviously the button inputs) was all given through gameplay. But if I did had a problem with it, I guess it would just be nitpicks, like why can't I control it with the arrow keys? Some people would be a lot more comfortable with that, and it seems like something that could be fixed with only 4 lines of code. Also, at the end of the game, with all those coins right at the end, I know it probably sounded like a good idea on paper, people like to collect stuff and putting a lot of stuff would probably be good. Well, it didn't quite work, mostly because it would be the same thing as just collecting one single coin to open the door, only costing a little more time, and considering that your game seems to encourage speed runs, making something that slow down the pace of the game seems kinda contradictory. And why can't the levels that were already completed be selected? It would make it a lot easier to re-try them and get better times, maybe even a thing saying what was your previous best time, that would encourage the replay. But yeah, those are just nitpicks, the game at the end was pretty neatly designed, I specially like how you made respawning cost a little bit of time, making it like the people who want to do speed runs try to avoid death, and the people that are just playing to complete the game just be mildly annoyed when they die, instead of rage quitting because of a game over. Keep up the good work

Russpuppy responds:

thanks for playing and your review! this is my first release so I do plan on adding a lot of things you've mentioned. You're right, the arrow keys is a must and easy addition, I'll try to add that in soon

For Marvin For Marvin

Pretty nice. It's easy to listen and good to hear when you're not in the mood for the more epic songs, like if you just woke up. I liked it a lot.

roddogkiller responds:

Thanks. I'm glad you did. I made this for a friend (Marvin obviously) and he's a super chill person, so i thought it would be fitting to make something like this.